“For I know the plans I have for you,”declares the Lord”, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11).
God created every one of us to be successful. Before the foundation of the world, He laid out an exact plan for our life. And in this plan, He has marked moments that are going to come across our paths. These moments are not ordinary. They are destiny-altering moments. They are designed to thrust you years ahead. It says in Ecclesiastes that “time and chance come together for every person.” That means you’ll have opportunities to meet the right people, opportunities to advance in your career, opportunities to fulfill your dreams.
God has already pre-arranged times of increase and blessing. You may not be seeing a lot of good breaks right now, but let me encourage you; there are seasons of favor and seasons of increase marked for your future. There are God-ordained moments planned out for you. Don’t miss these moments! Don’t stop believing, and don’t get distracted by what’s going on in the world around you. Focus on removing the clutter from your life so that you can hear the still, small voice. Approach today with an attitude of faith and expectancy. As you do, you’ll embrace the God-ordained moments that are ordered for you!
Had a really tough day but Im grateful God got me through it though I’m sure tomorrow will be tougher. I was so happy to get home and see my puppy, relax and listen to some music. I’ll tackle tomorrow when it gets here #blessed #grateful #challengingday #icantakeachallenge #cocopuff #puppylove #iluvmusic
How to Develop Your Gifts by Joyce Meyer
People ask me all the time how to discover & develop the gifts God has given them. Here are a few helpful steps that I’ve discovered:
1. Focus on the strengths God gave you. Concentrating on your strengths will help you fulfill the calling God has out on your life.
2. Exercise your gift. Find something you like to do & that you do well, & do it over & over again. Want to know what will happen? You will feel better about yourself because you won’t be constantly failing.
3. Have the courage to be different. Unhappiness comes when you try to be like everyone else rather than embracing the unique person that you are.
4. Learn to cope with criticism. Have enough confidence in who you are in Christ that you can listen to others & be open to change without feeling you have to agree with their viewpoint or attain their approval.
God has planted greatness in you. Let today be the beginning of a great adventure as you step into the gifts He’s given you.
Remember this moment. Exactly how it feels.
memoirs of a walking woman.. more so who I am than what I do
but dont knock until you’ve gone the mile in these shoes
Maybe if loud enough someone will answer too
i cnt deny this anger i feel
in the actuallity of this pain who can tell me its not real
could you fill the size 8’s I fill
the enemy’s attack is not on the front line
but my strongest weapon is in my mind
its stronger than you can imagine
and so much more vulnerable than you can fathom
Im sick witnessing this ungratefulness
I grow weary in my pit’s low
becoming confused on whom I should thank for this
There are people out there who want to serve the Lord
People in the battle who need the sword
I pray this isnt what Im called to do
been feelin lately like I could walk right out of these shoes and into something new
deny my gifts and become deliberately obtuse
dear Lord allow me to escape this place
must everything be working against my faith
not so much feeling defeated as I am displaced
No plans for my Bday. Im just gonna post pics all day #berfdaygirl #babygyrl #justanordinarygirl
11 Words of Wisdom for Women of God
By Joyce Meyer
1. Always keep God first, and seek Him for who He is, not what He can do for you.
2. Take time regularly to examine your own heart and ensure that your motives are pure. Everything is determined by your motives.
3. Show respect for all people and make everyone feel valuable. Every human being is created in the image of God.
4. Be a very generous giver. Giving is the key to living.
5. Enjoy where you are on the way to where you are going. Be goal oriented, but do not miss the moment you are in.
6. Always remember where you came from. This will help you to stay humble.
7. Be Thankful in all things, even if not for all things.
8. The things you say are important. Do not underestimate the power of little throw away comments that can crush and hurt people.
9. Seek peace. You must pursue having peace on purpose. It is one of the most necessary things for enduring ministry .
10. Love God. When you truly love God, you will have a good relationship with yourself and then you will treat other people right.
11. What God says is important, not what man says. Do not be a people pleaser, but be a God pleaser.
On this day 11 yrs ago I fell in love in ways I never knew were possible. My sister and the Lord blessed me with a neice, a best friend, and a comforter. She has taught me unconditional love, compassion, understanding, Faith (and not your everything is good Faith but childlike Faith..you know the kind we are supposed to have. The Lord’s timing is perfect and so is she. So from the bottom of my heart all the way to the top I am thanking the Lord for one of his greatest gifts and screaming Happy 11th Birthday to my neices peices Jada Mikelle Lasean Whittaker! You have changed my life for the better. You are a gift to this world and everyone in it. I am honored to be your auntie and I hope your every bday is the bestest as you grow into the fearfully and wonderfully made woman that God created you to be ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
For many years my mothers have cried
because her womb is given then robbed of life.
Year after year my brothers die.
Lady Justice doesn’t serve because she’s blind.
My fathers insist that she’s closed her eyes.
Because to take my brothers lives isn’t considered a crime.
She hates my brothers and I don’t know why.
Even after all that he’s survived.
He’s been drowned, hanged, chained
and afterwards he’s still enslaved.
Who will stand for my brothers?
Who will pray?
Who will break these chains?
Who will speak what my brothers deaths have to say?
Before all my brothers are gone away…
R.I.P Trayvon Martin
R.I.P Ty Warren
Gone But Never Forgotten <3